So we decided to take a camping trip this Spring! We hadn't ever taken Cambree camping and Ethan was just a baby last time we went and of course Adalynn hadn't been. Needless to say I was a bit nervous of the outcome. We went with some friends of ours Jared, Annie, and Ava. It turned out to be a lot of fun and wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. Before we left we loaded the car and loaded the kids. Ethan was stoked! He had heard from his friend Karson that when you go camping you get to pee outside. :) Cambree didn't know what camping was and was very cautious and begun to cry, saying, "I don't want to go campin...I don't like to do dat"! Our little crossover was packed to the fullest and we were on our way.


Cambree decided to be happy only after I told her that her little friend Ava was going with us.

Adalynn was happy! She always is.

Here is our friends Annie and Ava warming up by the fire. Cambree had one too many smores as you can tell by her face covered in marshmallow chocolate goo.

We went on a short hike. The kids of course found big sticks and loved it!!
Cambree kept moving the chairs around. Todd and Jared kept moving them so as to stay in the shade and this was not good. Cambree would go behind them and straighten them up. She is a little mommy in the works.

Ethan passed time finding a collection of rocks and lining them up in a row. He was very particular about his rocks and how they lined up.
The kids and I explored our campspot!
The kids insisted eating lunch in the big camping chairs not the picnic table where it would be easier. nope. Kids always know best, according to a 4 year old and two 2 year olds that is.
Ethan, Cambree, and Ava dipping there hands in the water at the lake.

Here we are at the lake.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun. Camping is always quite the adventure with kids. Since having kids we haven't dared to do much more than "camping" at Bear Lake where we have access to a cabin. We're pretty wussy!
Post a Comment